Monday, September 26, 2005

Dear Yvette

It finally happened. I've let go of the things I'm afraid of and made myself vulnerable to another person. It took some time before I decided to enter this state. I over analyzed it, problematized, theorized and nuanced every possible argument. My Ego fought with all its might, not wanting to be subjugated by this overwhelming feeling. A lifetime of letting my Ego rule my heart and look where it brought me.

But now, it's different. It is the most unbelievable feeling, the adrenaline rush of jumping off a cliff, knowing that someone's going to catch you.

It finally happened, Yvette. I'm in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...at last.u hav decided to make one life miserable.sent my regard to him(or should i say sympathy?).lol

Anonymous said...

Dear Miguel,

Masaya ako para sa iyo inggo! :)

Anonymous said...

love until it hurts and when it hurts love some more. and when it hurts some more, love even more and when it hurts even more, love until it hurts no more.. (",)