Monday, May 23, 2005

First degree

Pare, I have to tell you something. Last night, I was dreaming. I was lost in a prison cell. Huwag ka mabibigla pero when I woke up, I was screaming. Nagulat ako kasi I was calling out your name. Alam mo, dude, the judge and the jury, they all put the blame on me. ‘Di ko ‘to maintindihan pare, won’t you help me please.

Alam mo ba na only you can set me free. Kasi I’m guilty, guilty as a boy could be. Come on, pare, can’t you see. I stand accused of love in the first degree.

Someday, ‘tol, I believe, you will come to my rescue. Unchain my heart you’re keeping and let me start anew. Kaso, the hours pass so slowly, since they’ve thrown away the key. Ano ba pare, can’t you see that I’m lonely? Won’t you help me please?

Only you can set me free, ‘tol. Kasi I’m guilty, guilty as a boy could be. Hindi ko maintindihan, can’t you see. I stand accused, pare, of loving you in the first degree.

(Lyrics from the song, “Love in the First Degree” by Bananarama)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GUILTY! Pare, dapat sinama mo rin yung "Believe" ni Cher, pare. Tangnang sexy nung bebot na yun... T'as sabayan natin ng "Spinning Around" di ba?

Anonymous said...

naku, wala kang key sa prison cell mo, siguro eto dapat ang gawin natin to set you free:

"Rescue me [rescue me, it's hard to believe]
Your love has given me hope
Rescue me [rescue me, it's hard to believe]
I'm drowning, baby THROW OUT YOUR ROPE"

from RESCUE ME, Madonna, Release date: Nov1990