Tuesday, August 16, 2005

White and Orange Roses

I just received 24 white and orange roses from my munchkin. It came with a card and a piece of paper with his poems. I already got the hint that he was up to something when he kept asking if I'm going to leave the office today. He told me that I should just stay. I told him that he shouldn't bother himself and that it was enough for me to see him and be with him, no need for anything else.

Then the roses came.

It came in a huge yellow box. And the guy who delivered the roses was smiling. I guess it was his first time to deliver flowers to a guy instead of a girl. I can't keep myself from smiling and giggling, just like a girl. And all of my officemates commented on how beautiful the roses are and asked who sent them.

"From my munchkin", i said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah..think i need to find my muchkin soon as well.

Anonymous said...

don't be blind if someone cares for you. don't be deaf if someone tells you "iloveyou". don't be mute if you really love him too, because it might be too late for both of you..